Friday, January 29, 2010

Let it snow . . .


I think it is amazing how attitudes change when there is talk about SNOW. People get so excited about the possibility of snow and especially the thought of getting out of school. Don't get me wrong . . . I do like snow but I also know the days have to be made up. So . . . enjoy your spring break because this one sounds like a Big One!!

This week, I want to highlight our NAL team. Our team is 4-0 and have scored many points each match. Mr. Cardarelli, Ms. Miller, and Ms. Holland have really helped recruit and mold this team. They are extremely smart but also very nice youngsters. Academics tends to get overlooked by athletic teams but this is a group of young people that deserve recognition. If you get the chance, come watch a match. The kids would love to see you!

I'm going to be like the kids . . . get my vintage "red rider" out and race them down the hills. Enjoy!

Have a great weekend. Go Patriots!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers