Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Mothers Day . . .


What would life be without someone telling you what to do or just being there to show you unconditional love? Well . . . that would be life without a mother. For as long as I can remember, my mother has "guided" me with decisions. Even now (at my advanced age) dear mom is there. Now, it's not the day to day "instructions" but I know she is there and will always be there for support. Moms just do things that dads can't. Thank you moms!

This week - we celebrated two more athletic championships. The boy's track team won 1st place at the city/co championship on Tuesday. The boys and girls also placed 1st place overall. Congratulations to Mr. Fossa and Mrs. Sullivan for their efforts this spring. Also, thanks to all the teachers that volunteered to help the meet. The girls soccer team won the county championship yesterday by defeating Southeast Middle by the score of 1-0. Mr. Shearer and Mr. Jenkins coached TWO undefeated soccer teams this year. Congratulations to both of these fine young men!

I do wish all the "mothers" a wonderful Mother's Day. I hope you get some rest and are around the people that matter most to you.

Have a great weekend. 23 more . . . Go Patriots!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers